i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Dental Imaging System
The i-CAT Cone Beam 3D Imaging System enables Dr. Scott to provide quick, comfortable, and effective imaging for the most precise orthodontic diagnosis possible. i-CAT technology provides 3D data for:
- Orthodontic evaluation and treatment planning
- TMJ treatment
- Airway assessments and sleep apnea
- Full facial and jaw 3D images
Patients can take advantage of a more complete orthodontic treatment with i-CAT imaging. Its innovative features include:
- One 20-second scan that provides us with enough data for a complete diagnosis
- A safer diagnosis with less radiation than traditional CT scanners
- Increased comfort: patients are seated in an open environment with plenty of space
- Doctors can easily share the data with patients, so patients stay informed and are able to make educated decisions on their course of treatment.
Our office is pleased to offer i-CAT 3D imaging to our orthodontic patients. Come and see for yourself what it’s like to receive a more advanced, patient-friendly orthodontic experience. Call us today to schedule an appointment.